Quant 6 presented the second annual Transatlantic West, a leadership gathering designed to build transatlantic relationships between the US West Coast and Europe.
Topic: The role innovation and technology will play in “Unleashing the Potential of Transatlantic-West” business relationships.
- Angelika Geiger, Director, Germany Trade and Invest, GmbH
- Priya Guha, British Consul General, San Francisco
- Sean Randolph, President of the Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Daniel Smith, Managing Director & GM, Business Development – PaaS/IaaS, Dell Services
- Dean Fealk, Partner, DLA Piper. Sponsored by the German Marshall Fund and DLA Piper
Chaired by: Michael Fernandez, Founder, Quant 6